Let's face it; April 15th happens every year - why not have a tax professional on your side this year?
Clark Financial Services offers a wide variety of affordable tax preparation services designed to fit your needs. I offer over fourty years of professional tax experience in individual, trust, estate, and charitable organization taxation.
As your tax professional, Clark Financial Services will:
- Spend time with you to ensure that we understand your unique situation as we review your tax return data.
- Do everything we can to save you money on your taxes.
- We offer a "no-obligation" review of your 2013, 2014 and 2015 Form 1040 to ensure that you've taken all available deductions and credits.
- Look for ways for you to save money in the future on your taxes.
- Make sure you completely understand your current tax situation before your return is filed.
- Communicate with you throughout the year of important tax law changes and how the change may affect your unique situation.
- Be available throughout the year to answer the tax questions you may have.
The benefits of engaging Clark Financial Services as your tax preparation professional are:
1. Convenience - Your tax return is prepared according to your schedule. Saturday and evening appointments are available.
2. Expertise - Timothy J Clark, the registered tax preparer for Clark Financial Services, is an IRS Enrolled Agent with over 39 years of tax preparation experience. Mr. Clark is committed to keeping current on tax law changes through continuing education. And, as a further benefit, he is supported by a unique network of tax preparation professionals with expertise in all areas of taxation.
3. Service - I promise to answer your questions promptly and work with you to uncover all of the deductions and credits available to you.
4. Affordable - Our tax preparation fees are competitive and we will gladly provide an estimate of the fee before we prepare your return.
The bottom line analysis is that at Clark Financial Services we offer you a fast, friendly, and affordable tax preparation solution. And, best of all, we are available all year round to answer your questions.
TAXES ARE WHAT WE DO!
Individual Tax Services
- Form 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ; Individual income tax return, including all required state individual income tax returns
- Free electronic filing
- Individual income tax planning
Trust & Estate Tax Services
- Form 1041; Trust and Estate fiduciary income tax return, including all required state fiduciary income tax returns
- Form 706; Federal estate tax return
- Form 709; Federal gift tax return
- Form 990, 990EZ and 990N; Return for Exempt Organizations
- Form 990PF; Return for Private Foundations