Let's face it; April 15th happens every year - why not have a tax professional on your side this year?
I offers a wide variety of affordable tax preparation services designed to fit your needs. I offer over forty years of professional tax experience in individual, trust, estate, and charitable organization taxation.
As your tax professional, I will:
- Spend time with you to ensure that I understand your unique situation as i review your tax return data.
- Do everything I can to save you money on your taxes.
- i offer a "no-obligation" review of your 2014, 2015 and 2016 Form 1040 to ensure that you've taken all available deductions and credits.
- I will look for ways for you to save money in the future on your taxes.
- I will make sure you completely understand your current tax situation before your return is filed.
- I will Communicate with you throughout the year of important tax law changes and how the change may affect your unique situation.
- For 2017, I will provide a complementary summary on how the new tax laws will affect you and your 2018 tax situation.
- I am available throughout the year to answer the tax questions you may have.
The benefits of engaging Clark Financial Services as your tax preparation professional are:
1. Convenience - Your tax return is prepared according to your schedule. Saturday and evening appointments are available.
2. Enrolled Agent - I am an IRS Enrolled Agent with over 40 years of tax preparation experience. I am committed to keeping current on tax law changes through continuing education. And, as a further benefit, I am supported by a unique network of tax preparation professionals with expertise in all areas of taxation.
3. Service - I promise to answer your questions promptly and work with you to uncover all of the deductions and credits available to you.
4. Affordable - My tax preparation fees are competitive and I will gladly provide an estimate of the fee before I prepare your return.
The bottom line analysis is that I offer you a fast, friendly, and affordable tax preparation solution.
TAXES ARE WHAT I DO!
Individual Tax Preparation Services
- Form 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ; Individual income tax return, including all required state individual income tax returns
- Free electronic filing
- Individual income tax planning
Trust & Estate Income Tax Preparation Services
- Form 1041; Trust and Estate fiduciary income tax return, including all required state fiduciary income tax returns
- Form 706; Federal estate tax return
- Form 709; Federal gift tax return
- Form 990, 990EZ and 990N; Return for Exempt Organizations
- Form 990PF; Return for Private Foundations